1. CPD Courses
(Short Courses) that meet the high-quality PharmaTrain Quality Shared Standards
offers a series of benefits
and are promoted
2. To request for a PharmaTrain recognition
of your CPD Course(s) the first steps are:
- Log in as Course Provider on www.on-course.eu, then
- enter your CPD Course details and
- tick the box "Request for the PharmaTrain recognition"
3. With the publication of your Course on www.on-course.eu
the PharmaTrain CPD Access Panel will be informed and will get into contact with you as Course Administrator
be email. The next steps
- Log in on this platform.
- To get your password click on [Login Request] and follow the instructions. The password will only be sent to the email of the Course Administrator registered on on-course.eu.
- After the login you will see the details of your course.
- Download the request form (pdf),
- fill it and load it up again.
- By pressing "upload" you finish your request.
- You still may make changes later if needed and make comments for the Panel.
4. The PharmaTrain CPD Access Panel
- evaluate your request and, if needed, contact you for further information.
- The Panel then takes a decision (“approved“ or “rejected“).
- You will be informed about this decision and
- your Course will be promoted as outlined in paragraph 1.
If you need help don’t hesitate to contact